Saturday, March 4, 2017

Autumn Stakes

Hi there.

I'm still stuck on 66-67kg and back on the high blood pressure tablets. Some of that is from stress, caused by a Centrelink mess up though, that has finally been resolved in my favour. Miracles will never cease but keep all your paperwork people!

I've been posting on this blog for just over 6 years and it's been a good insight as to how life has affected me. I comfort eat when I'm depressed/stressed i.e. calorie filled fatty foods and I overeat when I'm happy/excited so good food but more than I need. Exercise is also optional depending on the weather and my mood. Stuck between a rock and a hard place. Think I'll need to work on that.

My goal is to try for the statistics I had 2 years ago on the 24 February 2015. See the right sidebar. I've done it once - I can do it again.

The hot Summer is over and Autumn's cooling breezes mean an opportunity to work and exercise outdoors without the heat stress problem. Time to dust off the bike, pump up the tires, whistle the fat border collie and work some extra off both of us.

I've also started keeping a record again of what I eat and drink as well as my exercise. No kidding myself then.

Anyone else who has slipped off the wagon and wants to join me climbing back on and staying there?

Cheers,
RobynLouise

No comments:

Post a Comment