Sunday, July 20, 2014

MYC - day 8 & 9

Hi everyone!

Friday I was becoming a bit bored with the routine so had a cup or warm baked beans for breakfast :). Lunch was pea and ham soup and tea was 1/2 cup of chick peas because I was bad and bought peppermint creams and Tim Tams on a 40% off special at the local supermarket! I ate 6 peppermint creams and one Tim Tam between lunch and tea so I didn't feel very hungry all afternoon and I'm sure I had a sugar rush.

Saturday morning was when my visitors arrived so it was a bit of a mish-mash too. Baked beans for breakfast again and a slice of white shop bread with vegemite and cheese on it for lunch. I'd sorted myself by tea time and had 2 pieces of crumbed fish with salad and vinaigrette dressing.

It looked like Thursday nights tea but different fish topping :D.


Friday exercise was a 30 minute walk and I skipped Saturday's exercise as I wasn't sure when my visitors would return from their business so I'll have to catch up a bit today :)!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Cheers, 
Robyn xo

No comments:

Post a Comment