Monday, September 16, 2013

10 out of 10......not any more :)


GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

 Isn't it a bea-u-tif-ul day!


Monday is weigh day and today I broke the 10 figure on the scale!

I'm super happy as when I jumped on the scale this morning it told me I was 62kg, or in the old imperial measurements 9 stone 10 pounds 7 ounces.


YES!!

I have waited and worked a long time for this. It is a minor goal that I wanted to reach on my way to the main goal. Looking at reaching that by the end of the month and then reviewing it to the lower figure that I should be for my bone structure and age.

I've only lost a centimetre off a few places so that update can wait till the end of the month but I've definitely replaced fat with muscle in those areas. LOL, it will be time for a jodhpurs photo update by then.


Buckin' out of my skin at the moment!




Cheers,
Robyn xo


No comments:

Post a Comment