Monday, August 19, 2013

Endurance instead of Melbourne Cup?

Hi all, I've lost another kilo this week. Not surprising as I became a bit carried away yesterday and walked about 100m short of 5km. It was such a nice afternoon, and I'd even found a pair of shorts that fitted me to walk in, and I just kept walking when I passed the measured distance so I started to count paces. I ended up at the next bridge on the road and as I had the camera with me I took some photos.


The cows watching the dogs.



Towards the bridge



Not the sort of bridge you want to drive unsafely on, unless you want a quick swim.



Time for a drink and a cool off



Part of the windy, up and down way home. Hope the pieces of road are discernible



Back to the grid which is the turning point of the "Melbourne Cup walk" as it's exactly 3.2km return from my place to here.......*sigh* only 1.6km to go and that last big hill to climb :P.


Cheers, 
Robyn xo


1 comment:

  1. You're doing well. Hope I manage a bit better with getting my health up to scratch this time round.

    Barb.

    ReplyDelete