Saturday, November 19, 2011

Vigilance

I'm very happy today as I've lost another kilo so that's 3kg in 3 weeks :D. I'm toning up and becoming fitter though and I've learnt in the past that this is the time not to be a lounge lizard as one or two missed days of exercise or a blowout in the daily kjs could mean I'll put half kilo back on in a couple of days.
A post is always better with a picture so here's the Marinated Chicken with some stir fried veges.

I know, I know the skin is still on the chicken so the vigilance was a bit lacking the second time I cooked this. It also cost me an additional count of 4 gm of fat and 400kj for the day!
If you want to try any of these recipes pictured the Symply too good to be True  Cookbook #1 and the weight loss journal giveaway is still available here. Just leave a comment and make sure I can contact you.

Cheers,
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment