Thursday, October 20, 2011

Another Anniversary

I had cause to review this blog, as it still exists and wasn’t meant to by now, and discovered there was a pattern hidden there when I started it but because of the date format I preferred I missed it at the time. In numerical format the start date is the 20/10/2010 – a year ago today.
As this is the first annual anniversary for this blog(and hopefully the last) I want to give something away…. apart from my extra weight!
Not wanting to ruin the number pattern I think I’ll make the closing date for this giveaway the 1/11/11, which is Melbourne Cup Day this year and also my son’s birthday J.
If you haven’t tried any of Annette Sym’s magazines then here is your chance to win a copy of  Symply too good to be True #1. 
Just leave a comment about why you’d like this mag, even if it isn’t for your own use. To download some free recipes to try go to http://www.symplytoogood.com.au/recipes. These recipes are from later magazines.
Cheers,
Robyn

3 comments:

  1. How cool is that date. Are you thinking of closing the blog down? That would be a shame, for me, as I like it!

    I have the first few books of hers so don't need it but I hope it goes to a good home.

    Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a bit late, but congrats on the anniversary
    I have been looking at these mags for a while now, but never actually bought one ;-)
    I could give it a good home ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's yours Cathy. Hope you enjoy it :).
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete