Friday, May 20, 2011

Comfort Zone

I’m keeping up the walking as I walked on Sunday afternoon but will have to do it more often as with the cold weather I find I’m indulging in more ‘comfort’ foods like fruit and warm custard for dessert and the cup of warm Milo before bed. As it was too cold to weigh myself on Tuesday morning I decided to give it a miss but I noticed  on Wednesday that I had to shorten my belt another hole to keep my jeans from slipping so maybe the Winter is going to work in my favour this year J.

2 comments:

  1. Yay .. good for you!! The old belt tightening measure is such a delight. It happened to me - a long time ago ;-) Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Robyn....come on....we will do this together for once and for all...hugs Khris
    p.s. yeh know what those swag bags feel like...lol

    ReplyDelete