Sunday, April 24, 2011

Travelling exercise

I went to visit my daughter for a week at the end of March. The last day there was her Uni Graduation. While I was there I continued my walking and tried to make healthy eating choices while I was away from home. I've stabilised on 68kg but I put a centimetre or 2 on waist and hips since arriving home as I caught a virus that made me feel quite lethargic. I'm well again now though and if I move away from the sewing machine and the computer I may actually be able to do some other form of exercise!
I took some lovely pictures while I was away and thought I'd share some of the walks and visited areas there.


Travelling down - top left to bottom right - Electricity turbines near Goulburn; views of the highway and surrounds 50k north of Gundagai; countryside 20k north of Gundagai; Tumblong Tavern - my favourite pub.

Views of and around the Wollundry Lagoon on a Sunday morning. A nice place to exercise :).

There'll be some more photos in a couple of days when I do another weigh in/measurements....after I spend time walking this mornings easter egg off - oops!!

1 comment:

  1. A lovely collection of photos. The water scenes especially are pretty!

    ReplyDelete