Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ups and Downs

Well I gained 2kg over Christmas as I was 72kg on 28/12 but I've lost them again to be back down to 70kg this morning. Lol, there's still that 200g I lost before that is refusing to budge just yet.
Updated my measurements so I know where that 200g is lurking - where else but on my hips :(. The slight decrease in the other measurements I'll credit to walking around looking for the right fabrics and to cutting those fabrics up :).
The only major exercise I've had was 2 1/2 hours chasing cows on horseback a few weeks ago that had me very stiff and sore for a few days afterwards. I know my horse lost a few kgs that day but I didn't think to weigh myself at the time :O.  Thankfully that particular cow and a couple of her friends have gone to market  so future herding should be at a slower, more organised pace.
As it's STILL raining I'm not doing much outside exercise at all. The nearby bridge will go under water today but there's plenty of food and other essentials here and we live on a hill so we're never in danger of being flooded out. I feel sorry for the poor Queenslanders and others in major flooded areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment