Sunday, October 24, 2010

....and walking

Still managing over 2 litres of fluids a day and at least one litre of water. Missed my 30 minute walk today as the weather beat me to it and it started raining again. Lol, if I hadn't been cutting out fabrics I might have noticed the darkening sky! Think I'll have to walk early in the mornings as this afternoon rain seems to be developing into a habit. I have to remember to stop and eat when I craft as I become engrossed in what I'm doing and an hour or so can slip by unnoticed :O.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can make the walk today. Even if it is only a short one. I think it is staying with the habit that is important, eg not just for a week and then think of an excuse each day till it fades away. (You can guess that I am speaking from experience cant't you?) It sounds like you are having the same problems as me so I will be following you all the way for motivation. Take care Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, there may be times when you will have to follow me with a big stick, lol!

    ReplyDelete